PRAGUE SEX CLUB
Terms of Trade
- For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter also referred to as “GTC”), the advertising distributor means the commercial company which is the administrator and operator of the sexinprague.co.uk. Group of Websites.
- For the purposes of these GTC, the Advertiser means the natural or legal person who has ordered the advertisement or other form of presentation from the Advertiser. For the purposes of these GTC, an advertisement processor means a legal or natural person who has processed an advertisement for itself or for another legal or natural person, which is published by the advertiser in accordance with the advertiser’s order.
- For the purposes of these GTC, advertising and advertisement means an announcement, demonstration or other presentation aimed at promoting the business activities of the Advertiser published by the Advertiser on the sexinprague.co.uk. Group of Websites.
- All contractual and commercial relations between the Advertiser and the Advertiser are governed by the relevant provisions of the Czech legal system, in particular Act No. 89/12012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on Commercial Corporations, as amended, Act No. 40/1995 Coll., on Advertising Regulation, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services.
- If the advertisement was prepared by the advertiser, the advertiser is fully responsible for its content. If the advertisement was prepared for the needs of another legal or natural person, the advertiser and the preparer are jointly and severally liable for its compliance with the law. The distributor shall not be liable for the content of such advertising.
- The advertiser acknowledges that the advertiser is not responsible for the content of the advertisement or the truthfulness of the information contained in the advertisement and declares that such information is true and that the content of the advertisement complies with the wording of the relevant provisions of the Czech legal system, in particular with the wording of Act No. 40/1995 Coll., on the regulation of advertising, as amended.
- The contracting authority declares that it is aware that, within the meaning of Section 2(3) of Act No 40/1995 Coll., the advertisement must not be contrary to good morals, in particular it must not contain any discrimination on grounds of race, sex or nationality or attack religious or national feelings, threaten morality in a generally unacceptable way, lower human dignity, contain elements of pornography, violence or elements using the fear motif, and that the advertisement must not attack political beliefs.
- The sponsor expressly declares that all persons, if any, depicted or appearing in the advertisement are over the age of eighteen.
- The advertiser undertakes to indemnify the distributor against any damage caused by the publication of the advertisement which infringes the rights of the distributor or third parties.
- For the purposes of these GTC, an advertisement processor means a legal or natural person who has processed an advertisement for itself or for another legal or natural person, which is published by the advertiser in accordance with the advertiser’s order.